We are looking for quality bloggers to post on InSeAsia.com.
What’s in it for you?
Writing for InSeAsia.com offers you a unique opportunity to build a portfolio of work, reach a new audience in our readers and develop your standing as a travel writer. We can be your platform for Southeast Asian related travel writing, photos and videos.
What type of posts are InSeAsia.com looking for?
We require unique, well written, sharp and engaging writing, travel photos, photo essays and travel videos. Our travel blog is very visual and we therefore prefer all articles to include good visual images. We are looking for good well written pieces that will engage our audience. Articles including a few or low quality pictures won’t do well on InSeAsia.com. They will therefore probably be declined. If your article performs well, it will give you the opportunity of a potential back link from a top responding page for Google page ranking. We therefore try and guide any guest writers for our mutual benefit.
Do our guest writers get credited?
Always. We will include an author box with your details and a link to your own website. Our developers will the rest.
Guest Post Policy
- All written content must be totally unique, previously unpublished and the author’s property. Previously used photographs may be submitted as long as they are owned by the author and we are granted full use.
- Once a body of work is submitted to us, it cannot be re-used anywhere else, including your own sites. This protects both parties. Duplicated copy does not sit well with Google .
- You retain ownership of the content, we have full publication rights.
- Avoid articles that have too much content and too little photographs. Short crisp writing, works well for our guest writers. Each piece should be accompanied by at least three photographs at least 600px un-stretched..
- Content can either be emailed or sent via dropbox.
- You remain responsible for any promotion of your work through Facebook, Twitter or Google+ etc.
- You will need to supply us with your name as you wish it to appear, a small photograph and a biog of about 150 words.
- We cannot over-stress that only quality work will be used, if we judge the standard not to be good enough, it will never make it onto our site.
- A picture really does paint a thousand words, always send in quality photosPlease add the instructions for photo sizes etc
Changes to Content
We do reserve the right to edit all copy and make slight changes. We will never change the meaning of what you write, but need to sometimes change titles and order of parts of the piece, to give your material the best chance possible.
How to Submit Guest Posts
Email your copy to info[at]inseasia.com. Your will receive a reply within 1 working week.